Friday, June 6, 2008

Is Bulk Barn Whey Protein Powder Good

Tridacna maxima

arrived in December, Christmas time, I decide to reward myself, an animal which did not even know the existence until some time ago, but the tank makes her look good: Tridacna maxima beautiful, beautiful and in great health, I like to see how reacts to the change of light at the instant they close and then reopen soon. The bad thing is that I'm aware that as a photographer rendnedo not have a girlfriend, you will also learn patience to do that sooner or later.




Being now almost 4 months since we decided to test the tank with Roberto to see what happens with Acropora, nothing exceptional millepora a frag of pink and two pieces of what turned out to be ( maybe) acropra hirsute, three small pieces small, just to see the effect it does, (I think Robert knew something).




These are my first corals, entered around December 20, 2007, by and with curiosity to see the joy in my tank start to fill and color, I know nothing comparable to certain colonies you see around, but the tank is different, and above all I am just starting out, if they are roses bloom, even if they are corals, spoliperanno.

0 comments:

Post a Comment