Sunday, August 3, 2008

Generac Contact Number

Ciano and other problems

I had promised myself to update the blog with much more frequency, but given the conditions of the bath I had to give up and devote more attention to the tank. First I had an invasion of cyan, at first I thought it was something light and I did not care that much, I just suspended the water changes and reduced power following the advice of many, but it did not do nothing and now I have a tub full of cyan. Another problem is due to my inexperience that caused the installation of automatic refill, I had calculated that a snail was placed on the float and empty the tank of the reservoir with consequent flooding of the room, but never mind the fact is that I do not know if facts are related or not (but I think of it) is dead shrimp and Seriatopora went to bleaching.
For coral I hoped until a few days ago that he recovered, but now I see what has become an ornament, patience, as I say it happens every now and then. This time no pictures unfortunately there is little to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment