Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ast Alt Levels Elevated

Mr. Mazzi - Round 1

The Derrick Rose ... delll'Alpo

In last Thursday morning I suffered a low blood pressure ... and unfortunately I could not play against the Zevio.

In this way, I could not attend the trial of Dr. capital fanta-Mazzi.

semi-stoned Thursday night I lay in bed, it lights up the screen of my phone ... it was a triumphant sms Luca Mazzi:

"I had 22 points tonight."

Sometimes miracles captain, but it was definitely a miracolone!

Clearly I congratulate him, as it is my team ... but I suspect that they have counted wrong ...

The next day my suspicions rise the next day, as Texts I send an sms:

"sull'MVP robbery, Luke has 22 points / 13 rebounds / 9 assists. ... and they have given to him."

Normally 3 clues are a test, here are enough 2.

Anything can happen, but with a performance like that. ... Award in the NBA, let alone if you do not allocate in CSI!

Anyway, I'm glad you won, and you've played well.

add that at the end of the championship for sure there will be a game where most of my achieves 12 points, because I'm not equipped shooting from 3, nor a reliable aim from the foul line!

Maybe I can pull 40 times to 20 points!

I congratulate you for the quality of your blog (if you want to do in the future ... so be it), because you are much better for me to condense the ideas ...

Especially because you have the advantage of not having many , then the condensate is much easier!

Scherzo from.

From a scoundrel scoundrel ... with much love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment