Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Palying Keboard Through Computer Speakers

[Noemi]

Noemi 26 year old girl ... ... ... editorial graphics happy, cheerful and carefree .. especially Milan of birth and address. Um ... ok ... so? What I center? How is it that I found myself to be part of this project? Between Milan and ... Forlì Comacchio.
Well, it's simple ... I came across John ... I have known and discovering it has made me share in this story. Through his eyes I knew Chris and I found myself involved. ... Caught up to their ears from each other by the values, choices, actions ... courage. So, you find yourself reading, to inform you feel inside yourself a force that drags you ... makes you think to want to have your say ... want to keep alive the memory ... to enhance the "no" ... to want to know Christ.
Who would have thought ... well seen from the outside and could can be misunderstood everything ... but do not need words to explain it is something you feel inside is the power of the "no" that fuels our values.

Also I went to greet Christ ... together with John and Samuel. I got to shake hands with the mother of Chris and Nicola. And cabbage, what a thrill to realize where I was taking this story .... or rather, where I was leading a Christian. Without knowing him in person .... but to be there. Indescribable.

And then? ... ... I am committed to creating this blog ... to challenge me to create something for him ... for us ... for you. Do my best ... obstinate in being able to characterize the material put together .. ... process it ... and most importantly, put part of me in every little morsel. And then ... to put up with John, who stressed! hehe (joke) We really believe in this project!
Thank you in advance to anyone who will help us keep it alive!

The strength of a no ... .. starting a journey without end ...

Noemi

PS
Nicola ... thanks for the material you provided ... you have been a valuable source to be able to make this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment