Sunday, February 1, 2009

Difference Between Urine Routine And Culture

[the project continues]

... Here we are finally updated a bit 'below the blog ... there is another thought John (oh, but what this guy thinks?! hehe) Seriously .. sent me the words of some people in the next few posts here on the blog. Personally I am very happy that this project will continue and are even happier that Claudio has created a group on facebook (heck before me!) eheh
Ok, now I leave room for John.

Hello all .... first of all I would like to thank the people who commented on the blog and I have sent many messages. As predicted by Noemi
publish the words that struck me, that entered into my heart and which have strengthened even more my values \u200b\u200b... and above all they give us day after day confirmation of how great Christian.
found on the Facebook group created by Claudio (thanks) which I think is a policeman with great courage and heart, always ready to help others (including me ... giving me advice that will guard jealously forever) without ever showing off . He too spent from the beginning to ensure that Christian would not be forgotten. Another great
Policeman is Lele who loves his work and that despite the burden of commitments can dwell on the young people who believe in values.
I know .. I continue to thank a lot of people ... the list is also added that Paul gives me various tips on how to practice ... then, Erik's girlfriend Christine that despite the pain that goes through and does not give up continues to be the theme of Christian ... and then, Nicole, Veronica and Christian's mom ... I do not want to be repetitive, but they help me and transmit power .. so I want to thank them as I can and want to share this their strength ... so I can pass on the greatness Cristiano.
Finally, sorry but I have to make two more special thanks for a very special person who has some strong values \u200b\u200band firm, who loves life and is spent for the other person .. that the Lord has put me in front of me and that I hope accompany many adventures in life .. Gessica, thanks. The other
... alas ... it is her .. hehe .. yes, Noemi .. my friend .. who supports me in this project and that you never back .. I'll never have the words and gestures to show what I am grateful.

Ok ... having said that ... I leave room for the posts of some people. See you soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment