Sunday, February 1, 2009

Translate Esta Genial La Foto!!

[thoughts]

[Piera Buzzoni]

I was lucky enough to know Christ, but unfortunately only superficially, thanks to Erika. I am a veterinarian of their dog Ely. I will never forget the day of the tragedy, and
especially when I realized who was the deputy Brigadier Scantamburlo. Initially, the only name I had not heard the news evoked his memory, for me he was Christian & Erika. I had a sense of vertigo when I recognized. I was incredulous
.. and I heard that he was gone, the lives that would have had together with Erika, to his family, his friends and friends / colleghi...e even though I knew very little, a piece of mine. Rhetoric is not really .. but there are tragedies "personal" and that instead the tragedies
concern me tutti.per February 12 is unfortunately a sad time .. and this sadness has not diminished with time. I am not making emotional feelings dictated by a wave perhaps sincere but linked to the immediacy of the tragedy. Time has passed, the event is "metabolized" but the gap remains. I happened to tell this story to people I know, because I firmly believe in the value of memory. It 'important that people know who he was Christian, and
remember what he did for us. Thanks to the Internet we have a tool to remember and make it known. I have great respect for the Police, and also a deep gratitude for the work they do every day for everyone, whether for a more personal story in which the professionalism and humanity of fellow Christian has helped me a lot in a situation very difficult and dramatic. And as often happens, I do not even know how are called those extraordinary people, I do not remember their faces, but this does not detract from the gratitude I have for them. Certainly be visiting the blog.

[Katie Romagnoli]

Dear John, I met a Christian, when coordinating the Public Relations Office of the City of Comacchio. Sometimes he went to the office for an overview registries. Since 2005, emigrated to the staff of the new mayor, with whom I started a challenging, but strong association. The day of the funeral of Christian I followed the two buses that carried up to the citizens of Comacchio Ferrara cathedral. I have maintained contact since 2006 with his family, especially Mrs. Loretta, mother of Crisitano, with his brother, Mr. Masiero and his fiancee Erika, now I'm looking for about a year. I kept the contact with the foundation of Emilia-Romagna crime victims, whose chairman was (and I think still is) Sergio Zavoli. The foundation is headquartered at the offices of the Regione Emilia Romagna Bologna. Mum to Crisitiano the Foundation has donated a sum to the delivery of which was also attended by the mayor. My dear friend and colleague of the Municipal Police, Giacomo Rizzo, who is about to retire, the mayor has followed for the organization of ceremonies and ritual, and can be of great help to collect information and evidence to the blog. Are available. Good evening.

[Lele]

John, I visited what had advised me what to say .. .. .. I've moved a lot. I well remember that episode .. like many others ... I remember the bad thing is that most people throws everything into oblivion .. but the nice thing that makes us immortal is people like you .. with my whole heart I thank you and I rephrase my compliments .. wishing you the best in life .. my friend who recalls the secret of true happiness is never easy in the success, it is built with sacrifice and believe me you are really on the way ... hello Lele

0 comments:

Post a Comment