Friday, February 11, 2011

Cheek Gland Painful To Eat

Beware of identity theft

Unfortunately it happens too. That someone is hiding in the shadows, commenting on the post with his personal views, however, signed with the name of others.

Alessio Channel tells me that the comment "peppered" in December last year that bears his name (comment I already done to remove) IS NOT 'HER.

In practice, someone who is angry with the Football Altavilla has expressed its annoyance by wishing the worst fate to the team, signing with the name and last name of Alessio. We

freedom of expression, the comment was not offensive in the strict sense, for these reasons I have not had problems to publish it. Alex had never noticed at the time of the existence of the same comment, as you inform me that the blog dell'Altavilla follows him often. But now, because I changed the blog so that comments appear on the right, was not even necessary to enter the post to take notice of the offending comment. Alessio has proceeded to inform me immediately of the incident, pointing out also to be very bothered by it.

I think the real author is someone outside your company, eager to sow weeds, however, hiding his identity. The annoying thing is by all accounts where you look: the innocent protagonist, accused of trying a grudge against dell'Altavilla who did not, and also to society itself Altavilla, because thereby brought to account in a negative way the same channel.

From now on I will try to be more careful. Hoping that things are not repeated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment