Monday, April 28, 2008

The Brogues Rapishare

first insertion It starts with the reef




we have reached the fateful month 1, the first water test and the first encouraging signs that will
photoperiod started slowly, it will be that the lights were not who knows what will be (mostly) that the rocks were already largely purged, the fact is that I try to enter the first inhabitants.


beginning a hermit crab (Calcinus elegant) and a snail, a few days after the first fish, in fact the master of the house, Amphiprion percula (I know Nemo ocellaris, but in the end I preferred the percula). And so I left for the joy of my daughter, who finally could see Nemo every day. Meanwhile, by dint of reading and listening to advice I was convinced to make some modifications to the tank, and then separate the filter that I had already emptied the first day (via canolicchi and sponges s) do the big step with regard to lighting, I order a Lumenarc with 250W metal halide lamp. the problem is that late in coming and perhaps it is good because the pool still maturing slowly without filling particularly algae, in fact we do not see really. Many argue that making a reef aquarium is difficult and requires much effort and time, perhaps the inexperience or perhaps the fact that they are still in its infancy, the fact is that it does not seem that requires neither challenging nor very long time, is like all passions, watching a football game twice a week peer example, requires four hours of time, then you do a little ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment