Sunday, April 27, 2008

Old 35mm Camera Diagram






We come to the history of my tank, it all started one afternoon in late August 2007, when I went to inquire about what to do to keep a fish tank in "Nemo" (The excuse was "it is for the child"). And from there I started with a 67 Tenerife, who told me that someone is unfit for a tank to recreate a marine environment. Thanks to Roberto and the advice of friends Reefitalia http://reefitalia.net/ (Mickael all) I started slowly.


A side photo of the tank set up soon (August 24, 2007) I just put in the tank for a packet of bacteria begin to colonize the rocks waiting for future guests. To see her now makes me a little smile. The pool is still closed as lights and has two 15W T8. I had a schedule to follow, three hours of light per day and a sachet of bacteria in a week, increase by one hour a week on the light to reach the eight hours. And so I kept waiting for it to stabilizers values \u200b\u200bin the tank. In the meantime I read a long, long, time, and books on various forums, trying to acquire as much knowledge as possible and in the meantime I get sick more and more of Acropora and beautiful without renderme account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment