Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Remove Write Protectionusb

BALL FROM THE BALLOON

In first grade I was Firstborn
and I decided that I did the jailer
but then I discovered the football and very slowly I realized that
I was a better quarterback. Unfortunately

I loved the wine and I remember that my last quart
that made me go out of her going
head and made me get out of the way with cinquino.

I left that stupid football
morning and tried your luck playing the sestina
With
numbers inspired by my dear sister that she was lucky, because born Septet.
The win was good, in fact, ottimina.
I gave her a nice trip to China.
There, an old lady, who pretty, seemed to my poor
Nonino.
He said: "As I have already
grandchildren at least a dozen.
Shoot your way, Go! Walk!" Then he hugged me

and resumed my journey.

I looked in my pocket and there was a penny.
Grandma screwed me pretty well for
really just a "dear" grandchild.

I was very bad, a nice little
but I stopped a lot to live there in Beijing
I pretended Mandarin
then dropped by plane in Fiumicino.
I went to my sister's head bowed
with the dream of returning a child
I believe it is past a guard
the first day at school by Firstborn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment